Wednesday 27 February 2013

DIY Forgeworld MkIc Deimos Rhino

A while ago when Forgeworld release their Heresy Era Rhino. As a model I really like it as a way to add some extra flavour to a pre-heresy army. However at £33 quid I didn't really fancy buying any, especially seeing as I already had the normal Rhino models and Forgeworld no longer seem to offer these models as conversion kits. Well I had a bit of spare time the other day but not enough to get on with painting so I had a go a knocking up a version of my own.




All in all for a first attempt I think it went pretty well. The beauty of this is that it only uses the normal Rhino parts and some plasticard, oh and a bit of modelling putty. It still needs a bit of work but I'm definately going to be doing this on any Rhino based vehicles for this army. I'm not going to bother with the round doors though as square doors has always seemed like a better design to me!

Thanks for reading

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment