Wednesday 5 September 2012

Space Hulk Terminators

I'm having a bit of a break from the Death Guard at the moment. Not because I'm bored of them or anything, I've just been away from home a lot recently and I don't want to be carting lots of paints around with me. Luckily I still have tons of models which still need putting together and its far easier to take a few modelling tools and some glue with me wherever I go.




The only difficult bit was deciding what to build. I took one shameful look into my Space Hulk boxset and decided after 3 years in the box it was about time I got these models put together so I can play some games with the actual Space Hulk models. The only trouble is I've never liked the fact the don't have proper bases. Thankfully I'd already bought some Dragon Forge bases for this very purpose so I'm currently hacking off the plastic from around their feet. The guy on the left is going to involve the most work as he's actually tearing up the floor. The plan is to have the area behind him showing the exposed cables and wires but I haven't got that far yet. I also have some textured plasticard to cover that area which should look awesome once its done.

No comments:

Post a Comment