Friday 8 June 2012

Second Death Guard Tactical Squad & Sculpted Shoulder Pads

Here are some WIP shots of the second tactical squad I've been working on. After reading a few great tutorials from Ron at From The Warp on sculpting and then molding shoulder pads I decided to have a go myself. I won't go into any real details on the process itself as i pretty much followed the way Ron suggested. The only real difference is that I used Mulliput for the reproduction shoulder pads as I found it to be softer and more easier to mold. It also sets rock hard so there are no flexing issues in the pads. I also changed the theme of the bases to a more urban setting from the original bases so I can't wait to see how it all looks once I've done some painting!






2 comments:

  1. Those turned out fantastic! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, its always nice to know you're heading in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete